Dion Lewis Jersey White
The Titans cut the Chargers’ lead to one point on a one-yard touchdown catch by tight end Luke Stocker with 31 seconds to play in London on Sunday and that left Titans coach Mike Vrabel with a decision to make.Vrabel opted to go for two and stuck with that choice after a pass into the end zone went incomplete on a try nullified by a Chargers penalty. Vrabel called another pass Dennis Kelly Jersey White , but the result was the same and the Chargers held on for a 20-19 win.Things didn’t work out, but Vrabel wasn’t second-guessing himself after the game.“I have a lot of faith in our players, we prepare, we work together and I’ve got confidence in them to go out and execute. It just didn’t work out. Faced with the same situation I’d like to think I’d do it the same way,” Vrabel said, via ESPN.com.The Titans ran for 164 yards over the course of the game, so the choice to pass the ball is one that came under scrutiny after the game. Mariota said he loved the call and “should have maybe done a better job of extending the play” before throwing to Taywan Taylor. The axe fell on Adam Gase in Miami and Dirk Koetter in Tampa over the last couple of days and they have plenty of company in the Class of 2016 head coaching hires.There were seven coaches hired in that cycle and six of them have now lost their jobs. Mike Mularkey, Chip Kelly Dion Lewis Jersey White , Hue Jackson and Ben McAdoo lost their jobs before Gase and Koetter, which leaves Eagles coach Doug Pederson as the only member of that group still in the same position.Pederson’s hire wasn’t met with tremendous acclaim at the time and former NFL exec Mike Lombardi called him less qualified to coach a team than anyone else he’d ever seen. Pederson’s Super Bowl ring forced Lombardi to eat crow and the coach reflected on being the last man standing at his Monday press conference.“All I can remember is I think I was seventh of seven that year,” Pederson said. “That’s all I remember. No. Listen, you have to have confidence in your ability, and obviously I’m not going to speak for the other guys, but I had a lot of confidence in myself. I feel like you have to surround yourself with really, really good assistant coaches, good coordinators Adoree' Jackson Jersey White , and guys that love ball and love to teach. That’s obviously something I learned from [former NFL head coach and executive] Mike Holmgren and Andy [Reid]. Again, I can’t speak for the others, but that’s just what I know. Then having the ability and confidence in myself to lead and teach and get guys to play. I feel like if that’s good enough, it’s good enough.”Pederson has the Eagles back in the playoffs after it looked like the season might go up in smoke, which is further sign that it might be a while before the Class of 2016 is totally wiped off the board.
Odpowiedz

Skocz do:

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości